To develop an understanding of the effects of mass media upon students and also upon the society
- To enable the students to know and avoid the negative impact of media on education and transform or change them into positive impact.
- To give the opportunity to the students to be creative in media.
- To develop among the students an understanding of the importance of communication.
- To make all the students and teachers aware and updated about the happenings in the school.
- To develop skills to encourage the production of creative media messages.
- To encourage students to express their feelings and thoughts through media messages.
- Engaging the students who exhibit interest and talent in photography, filming, etc
- Students are given the opportunity to develop their skills through training programs
- Monthly discussion about Media Education
- Recording the major activities of the School.
- Daily news reading during school assemblies.
Mrs. Vijaitha Christy
Mrs. Bharathi Priya J